Freitag, 20. Mai 2016

Litcube Unboxing May 2016 | Through The Looking Glass



Hello everybody :)
 Today I got my first Litcube Box and I was soooo stunned! This box was simply amazing.
Watch my unboxing:
What's in the box

Readable: 

  • "Alice Takes Back Wonderland" by David D. Hammons ($18.99 Value_Litcube Exclusive Paperback with bonus content - a letter from the Author!)

Wearable: 

  • Exclusive Wonderland-Themed Tee ($19,95 Value)

Snackable: 

  • Wonderland-Themed Cookie by Sweets by Steph ($2,50 Value)

Other Goodies:

  • Custom Alice in Wonderland Makeup Bag ($12,99 Value_Made exclusively for Litcube subscribers, this lovely little bag will hold makeup, pens & sticky notes, or whatever your heart desires!)
  • Exclusive Through The Looking Glass pocket mirror ($8,99 Value)
  • Wonderland 5x7 Art Print by Star in my pocket ($12,99 Value_www.etsy.com/shop/StarInMyPocket)
  • Alice in Wonderland bookmark by Star in my pocket ($3,25 Value_www.etsy.com/shop/StarInMyPocket)
All the best,
Anna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen